EFordwrite

Monday, May 08, 2006

Since this job hunt is so painful, I have written a new cover letter:

To Whom It May Concern:
I am writing to express my keen interest in the Human Resources Management Trainee position Norfolk Southern advertised. I will be receiving my Bachelor of Arts degree in English this month, and I am eager to join a corporation where I can use my skills in writing, editing, research, critical analysis as well as communication skills. I believe that my educational background and communication abilities would be an excellent match for this position.
Through my academic work in English language, literature, communication, and writing, I am prepared to make meaningful contributions and function as a member of your Human Resource team. My volunteer and intern positions have provided me with experience communicating a variety of people, sales, marketing, and customer service. I am an outgoing, organized, creative, people oriented, hard working and driven person, who functions well under pressure and would contribute a great deal to any team. The writing and speaking skills that I developed through my background as an English major aid me in communicating with others.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon so that I may forward my resume to you.
Sincerely,
Emily A. Ford

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home